Check out this new book one of our clients just published. It’s called “When the Grid Goes Down – A Disaster Preparations Survival Book” by Tony Nester.
About the Book
Disasters come and go each year. It is through developing a self-reliant mindset, having essential survival gear and a handful of critical skills, that you and your family will be able to prevail in an urban crisis. Jammed with field-tested information from real-world applications, survival instructor Tony Nester covers how to prepare for both short-term survival ranging from 24-72 hours as well as long-term situations resulting from a grid-down emergency or pandemic. When the Grid Goes Down will show you how to make your home and lifestyle more self-sufficient and the critical gear needed along the way.
– The 6 Key Areas for Creating a Self-Reliant Home
– Water Storage and Purification Methods
– Alternative Water Sources At Home
– Creating a Water Map for Your Region
– The 3 Essential Food Types to Stock Up On
– Designing an Off-Grid Medical Kit
– Home Security and Personal Defense Measures
– Safeguarding the Exterior and Interior of Your Home
– Heating, Cooling and Lighting When the Power Goes Out
– Alternative Sanitation and Hygiene Methods
To learn more about the book and/or purchase it, click here.