Arizona Gives Day is a great way for us to support our Local Non-Profits. The entire day is dedicated to encouraging people to donate to support the efforts that all of these great organizations do in our community.
Support Your Local Non-Profits!
There are bunch of Flagstaff organizations that take part in it including:
(click on the links to go direct to their pages)
- Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff
- Coconino Community College Foundation
- Flagstaff Family Food Center
- Flagstaff Festival of Science
- Friends of Flagstaff’s Future
- Housing Solutions – Sharon Manor Program
- Literacy Volunteers
- Lowell Observatory
- North Country Healthcare
- Second Chance Center for Animals
This is just a small amount of the Non-Profits you can support on this important day! Just go onto their site and search for “Flagstaff” to get a more complete list.
Please take a moment to Donate for Arizona Gives Day!