It is imperative to have your website listed in the search engines. This is the primary way that people are going to find your site. It is our goal to submit your website in a “big” way to thousands of search engines and link directories, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, and many more. We have a service that we call “The Big Blast” which sends you out to thousands of Search Engines and Directories on the Internet to start your website marketing off in a big way. This the first thing we recommend to our clients when it comes to marketing their websites.
“The Big Blast” includes:
- Automated Submissions: We submit your site to hundreds of search engines and thousands of link directories using automated software.
- Manual Submissions: Many of the Search Engines don’t take submissions from automated software, so also include manual submission to the majority of the big search engines and to a number of foreign search engines.
- Meta Submissions: We also research search engines constantly and have found tons of resources to submit your site to online. We use these sources to get you in the “back door” of many of the search engines.
- Map/Review Listings: Another piece to this puzzle is getting you listed in all of the core map and review places. So, we include submitting or claiming your listings on Google Maps/Places, Yahoo Local, and also Yelp. If you don’t have a physical location, we can’t do this part. But, if you do, then it will help a ton.
- Install Tracking Software: To really know how we are doing with your traffic, we need to have Website Statistics running on your site. The most accurate of these statistic programs are built into our server (including Webalizer and AWStats). Beyond that, during the initial submission, we also install Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Bing Webmaster Tools into your site. This helps us track your site from lots of different angles. Statistics are awesome!
We highly recommend that you have us submit your site to the search engines. During the process will work with you to make sure that your site is ready for the search engines prior to the submission by working with you on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We want to make sure that you include as many different sets of titles, keywords, and descriptions in your site so that you are listed in a wide variety of ways in the search engines. We aim to get you listed across the web!